Choose Eurapipe ABS piping system to eliminate corrosion, reduce maintenance costs and improve overall plant productivity.
Industrial manufacturing covers a wide array of industries from metal treatment to
pulp and paper processing and so much more. Each industry presents its own unique
set of challenges for the industrial piping systems installed inside and outside the plants.
Yet, they all typically have one problem in common corrosion.
Carrying a variety of highly corrosive acids and bases, as well as demineralized and/or salt water,
industrial piping systems are often subject to process leaks and premature failures caused by corrosion.
That leaves manufacturing plants with few cost-effective alternatives, typically forcing them to choose
such expensive options as stainless steel, titanium or lined alloys.
Highly impact Eurapipe ABS piping systems, however, are corrosion-resistant, standing up long-term to even the harshest chemicals, and they do so at a fraction of the total installed cost of the higher-end alternatives. Made of high-impact Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), using in house production technology, Eurapipe ABS is inert to most acids and bases. In addition, they offer the mechanical strength to handle the high impact and pressure demands of many industrial manufacturing operations.
- UV-protective coating of carbon black and titanium dioxide protect the polymer backbone from the effects of UV radiation for outdoor installations.
- Fast and easy installation process results in a permanent chemical weld that’s stronger than the pipe or fitting alone
- Lower life-cycle costs resulting from less maintenance and fewer replacements
- Complete Eurapipe ABS piping system made from fully pressure-rated materials
- Availability of full system components, including pipe, fittings and solvent cement in a wide array of sizes
- Technical assistance from Eurapipe experienced R&D and field support teams